March 6, 2010

We've Been Nominated!

Research Blogging Awards 2010 FinalistThe team at ResearchBlogging.Org and Seed Media Group are honouring the best bloggers who discuss peer-reviewed research in the first Research Blogging Awards. Over 400 nominations were made, and an expert panel of judges have whittled them down to 5-10 blogs per category which are deemed to be the "best of the best".

I feel very honoured to have my blog nominated under the category of Best Blog - Psychology, and would like to thank the judges for this. I would also like to give a very heartfelt thank you to all my readers.

To view a record of my peer-reviewed research posts, please see a list of all my research posts or my user page at ResearchBlogging. Voting is underway as registered bloggers have been sent invitation by ResearchBlogging.Org. If you're not registered (and blog about peer-reviewed research) but would like to vote, register here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 23 March 2010: The award for Best Blog-Psychology went to Christian Jarrett of the BPS Research Digest. And I wish him a hearty congratulations on the achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment